Elitech DMG-3 digital manifold gauge set is a perfect replacement for traditional analog gauges. It stores 87 kinds of refrigerant evaporation temperature databases. Equipped with one red (high side) pressure gauge, one blue (low side) pressure gauge, a 2-way valve block with three connections, and a suspension hook, the HVAC/R instrument enables a convenient application.
- Applicable to 87 Refrigerants. 91 Kinds of Refrigerants' evaporation temperature database is built-in. Evaporation temperature will display on the LCD screen once a refrigerant is selected.
- Accurate High/Low Pressure Test. The manifold gauge has a sensitive pressure sensor which can test high-side and low-side pressure with an accuracy of ±0.5% FS and resolution of 0.5 psi.
- Max./Min. Value Memory & Zeroing. The gauges can record maximum and minimum pressure value tested, which you can check any time. And if you want to remove the record, it's easy to reset it to zero.
- Multiple Pressure Unit Choices. The gauges can be set to show pressure value in different units: MPa, kPa, bar, psi, kg/m² and cmHg.
- Ready to Use. The manifold gauge provides a full set of accessories: 3 refrigerant hoses, 1 can tap, 2 pressure couplers, 2 R410A adapters, 1 valve core wrench, to be ready for use as soon as you receive it. All of these are in a sturdy carry case which you can take to everywhere easily.
- Auto Power-Off Time Adjustable. The gauge will automatically shut off after the programmed period of non-activity. And the auto off time can be adjusted to 10 min, 20 min, 30 min, and 40 min,