STC-1000X temperature controller features cooling and heating modes with automatic switch, temperature unit switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit, temperature control by set-point and differential, temperature calibration, cooling output protection delay, sensor fault alarm, and other functions. The controller reserves an interface of RS-485communication function for further connection to an Elitech loT module which makes remote control available.
STC-1000X digital temperature controller thermostat is suitable for the following machines: beer dispenser systems, blast chillers, buffet displays, chest display coolers/ freezers, cold room, fish fridges, freezer counters, half-height chillers/freezers, ice cream freezers, minibars, serve over counters, storage chest freezers, topping shelves, top-loading bottle cooler, upright display coolers/ freezers, upright storage freezers/ coolers, wall site freezers, wine display chillers, and back bar coolers.
STC-1000X digital temperature controller thermostat - Upgrade version of STC-1000.
- Keep Ideal Temperature: Automatically switch the modes between cooling and heating.
- Easy to wiring: Economical DIY wiring design, easy to connect with devices
- Stable and Accurate: Equipped with 2 meters long temperature sensor, stable and reliable.
- Temperature Control Range: -50°C~99°C and the maximum precision is ±1°C.
- Multi-Function: Support over-limit alarm/sensor error alert/refrigerating control output delay protection.
- Safety & Quality: Fireproof ABS case, large LCD screen make it safer to use and easier to read.
- 1 x Mini Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat Aquarium
- 1 x Temperature sensor probe with 2M cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
|Temperature measuring range||-50~99°C|
|Sensor error delay||1 minute|
|Power supply||220VAC±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Sensor||NTC sensor (1PC)|
|Relay contact capacity||Cool 10A/250V AC; Heat 10A/250V AC|
|Relative humidity||20%~85% (No condensate)|
|Operating voltage||220VAC + 11%, suitable for the UK and EU|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.