- What is PM2.5?
- What is PM10?
Temtop P600 air quality detector can accurately detect indoor air quality. Adopting a laser particle sensor, it can directly transform the concentration of pollutants in the air into visual data and provide air quality for you to effectively safeguard the health of your family.
1. This 3-IN-1 detector is exclusively designed for particles only. It monitoring PM2.5, PM10 and has the histogram function.
2. The high-precision laser particle sensor has a lifetime up to 20,000 hours. Combined with the particle swarm optimization algorithm, it can accurately measure haze and smog particles as small as 0.3um, making particle measurement more accurate.
3. Easy to operate with simple system settings through few function buttons. Large TFT color LCD screen intelligently display the testing results, easy and clear to readThe new histogram function can visually reflect the change on PM2.5 concentration within the last 12 hours.
4. 3 buttons for 3 functions; Simply press each function button on the front panel to enter corresponding PM2.5 or PM10 or histogram info page.
5. Large TFT screen and rich display make it clear and easy to read data, even with battery indicator light to help you check the battery at any time.
Application Scope: At home, office, cab, etc.
Name: Laser Particle Detector
Display mode: TFT Color LCD Screen
Battery voltage: 3.7VDC
Overall dimension: 177*65.5*32 mm
Power adapter: Output voltage: DC5V
Output current: 1A
Operating environment: Temperature range: 0-50℃
Humidity range: 0-90% RH
Atmospheric pressure condition: 1atm
PM2.5/10 measurement technical index: Range: 0-999ug/m³
Health Standard Index:
Turn on/off the detector:
Press and hold the power button for 2 second to turn on/off the detector. No operation for 1h, it will turn off too, except for the recording curve display interface.
Detect the concentration of PM2.5, PM10
Turn on the detector and put it in the environment which needs testing, then the system will automatically detect the concentration of PM2.5, PM10.
The detector has the function of testing the battery power. When it is , the battery is full; When it shows , the battery is low. Please charge.
Switch of display content
PM2.5 Button: Press it and the system will enter PM2.5 index display interface.
PM10 Button: Press it and the system will enter PM10 index display interface.
Curve Button: Press it and then the system will enter PM2.5 recording curve display interface.
Play/Stop Button: Under the mode of "Running", if you press it, the system will enter detection-pause mode and all values are maintained; Under the mode of "Hold", if you press this button, the system will reenter real time detection mode.
The sensor used to detect PM2.5, PM10 adopts laser detection theory, so objects like battings and hair should be prevented from entering the detector to avoid influencing the accuracy of test data.
Don not put the detector in the environment where the concentration of particles is more than 500ug/m³ for long time. Long-time exposure to high-concentration air pollutants will damage the sensor and make it work improperly.
Avoid using the detector in humid environment to make sure the accuracy of test data.
Avoid bump, strike and drop.
Do not cover the detection port and air outlet port when using the detector.
Be cautious of cross interference.
Main Pollutants In Air
Do you know what's in the air you're breathing?Indoor air can be 5x more polluted than outside, due to everyday factors like fine dust.
Fine particles (PM2.5) are 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and can only be seen with an electron microscope. Fine particles are produced from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processes
Coarse dust particles (PM10) are 2.5 to 10 micrometers in diameter. Sources include crushing or grinding operations and dust stirred up by vehicles on roads.
- Irritation of the eyes, nose and throat
- Coughing, chest tightness and shortness of breath
- Reduced lung function
- Irregular heartbeat
- Asthma attacks
- Heart attacks
- Premature death in people with heart or lung disease
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.