The Elitech LMC-200 refrigerant scale (100 KG) is very precise and easy to operate with a solid construction. Not limited with refrigerant, it can also be widely used in daily life.
1. Take out the scale from the package and place it on firm and level surface.
2. Draw out the spiral line of the hand-held device from the side of the scale.
3. Press the "power"button on the hand-held device, the buzzer will beep once indicating self-test is finished.
4. Press"unit" to switch between "Kg", "Oz" and "Lb".
5. Press "zero" to zero(tare) the scale.
6. Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform; zero (tare) it again to display the weight of refrigerant.
7. Observe the change of refrigerant weight in real time during charging and recovery.
Max weighing: 100kg (220Lb)
Accuracy: ±0.05% rdg+10g
Power supply: 5 AAA Batteries
Duration: 40 Hours
Operating Temperature: -10℃~40℃
Storage Temperature: -15℃~50℃
Temperature Fluctuation Range: 5℃/h
Relative Humidity: 50~85%
Product Size: 271*271*74 mm
Over Range Indication:
If the weight applied to the weighing platform exceeds the maximum weight(100kg), characters"full" will appear on the screen and red LED will flash to indicate alarm.
Battery Level Indicator:
The battery power is indicated in segments, which reduces with power consumption until the frame of batter icon flashes. Later on, the LCD will become unstable.
Please change batteries before the LCD indicates unstable in case error message affects the normal use of the scale.
LMC-200 Refrigerant Scale 1 piece
AAA Alkline Battery 5 piece
User Manual 1 piece
Nylon Toolkit 1 piece