Elitech RC-5 USB temperature data features a plug-and-play USB port interface. It allows for faster access to data collected in any cold chain management process. This could be in pharmaceuticals, food, life science, cooler boxes, medical cabinets, fresh food cabinets, freezer or laboratories.
To achieve faster data analysis on any Elitech USB data logger, you can export data in PDF/Excel via data management software. Alternatively, you can use the multi-function LCD.
For convenience and reliability, Elitech USB temperature data logger features a replaceable battery, optional mounting bracket, double button operation and double bracket.
Its robust and compact design satisfies the dynamic demands in any sensitive storage and transportation system. It records real time temperature that is stored in non-volatile memory for access via the USB port. It has 0.1°C resolution and ±0.5°C accuracy.
1. Wide measuring range,high accuracy and large permanent data memory.
2. Data management software included for working with PC easily
3. Data can be downloaded,analyzed,exported and printed conveniently
4. Over Temperature Alarm & Upper/Lower Limits can be set
5. MAX/MIN values available
6. Large permanent data memory of 32000 points
7. Data could be queried, saved, printed and exported in Word/Excel/TXT /PDF format.
|Sensor Type||Internal NTC Thermal Resistor|
|Temperature Measuring Range||-30 °C~+70 °C; Resolution: 0.1 °C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5 °C(-20℃~+40℃); Others, +1 ℃|
|Temperature Unit||℃ or ℉ Optional|
|Communication Interface||USB Port|
|Record Capacity||32000 points (MAX)|
|Power Supply||CR2032 Battery|
|Battery Life||In normal temperature, if the record interval sets as 15 minutes, it could be used above one year.|
|Dimensions||Approx 80 (L) x 34 (W) x 14 (H) mm|
|Record Interval||10s~24 Hours Adjustable|
|Weight||Approx. 30 g|