Elitech Tlog series Temperature data logger is mainly used to monitor the temperature and humidity of medicine during storage and transportation. It visualizes every segment in the supply chain of drugs.
- Safe and Secure: The software is FDA certified.
- High-Precision: Sensor Imported Sensirion sensors with precise original calibration.
- Nanoscale Packaging Technology: PTFE membrane adopted for protecting the sensor from contamination by liquids and dust while ensuring sensor performance.
- Brand New Air Chamber Design: Air flow based air chamber allows for the best possible thermal coupling to the environment and rapid sensing of the actual ambient temperature.
- Button Sunken: Elimination of misoperation caused by cargo jolts during transportation.
- Multiple Scenario Application: Data transmission by USB and Bluetooth to meet different operation needs.
- Suitable for various environmental demands including incubator, cool cabinets, cryogenic refrigerator, dry ice and liquid nitrogen.
Temperature sensitive products such as foods, pharmaceuticals, and some chemicals are often monitored during shipment and logistics operations. Exposure to temperatures outside of an acceptable range, for a critical time period, can degrade the product or shorten shelf life.
Climate-controlled food processing or woodworking facilities require specific temperature and humidity conditions for inventory. A data logger helps recognize trends in environmental conditions, helping to troubleshooting HVAC problems before they get worse.
When specific laboratory or room climates are required, this data logger can reliably track humidity and temperature measurements at a variety of data sampling rates. The convenient design allows you to upload raw data, graph it, and share reports quickly.
Measure, store, graph and compare meteorological data using a high-quality data logger that captures temperature and humidity. Track trends and changes in the weather using the detailed-oriented software program.