Elitech WJL-6000 Halogen Leak Detector 100% Elitech new Halogen Gas HFC CFC Refrigerant Leak Detector Checker. --Its advanced detection technology enables it to recognize all HFC (134a) CFC refrigerants. -Audio and visual alerts warn of any leakages, no matter how small.
1. Detect all kinds of halogen refrigerant gases;
2. Sensitivity adjusted at any time and it can be adjusted automatically to the best state of detecting;
3. Inner precise IC with ultra-low power consumption circuit design, more stable, longer battery life;
4. Dual-color visual display of battery voltage;
5. Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime.
Operating temperature: 0℃-52℃(30°F to 125°F);
Maximum sensitivity: 6 g/yr,for all halogenated refrigerants;
Battery life:approximately 50 hours normal use;
Response time:Instantaneous ;
Operating mode: continuous,no limitation;
Fixed probe length: 20cm;
Warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds;
Reset time: two to ten seconds;
Power supply 6V DC, four AAA alkaline batteries.
It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc.
HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc.
HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
Blends such asAZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment(it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gases).
Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as per chloroethylene.