- What is PM2.5?
- What is PM10?
PM2.5 Air Quality Monitor P200
PM2.5 Air Quality Monitor P200 can accurately detect indoor air quality. The laser particle sensor allows it to directly transform air pollutant concentration into visual data, so as to provide air quality alert and effectively safeguard your family.
- Display: TFT Color LCD screen
- Battery Type:3 AA
- Application: home, office and cab, etc.
- Air pressure: 1atm
- Package Included:1x Detector; 1x User Manual; 1x Black Box
Temtop, brand under Elitech Technology, Inc. (Innovation preceding all), is a technology company specialized in environmental detection. TEMTOP will continuously make an effort to push society to give attention to air quality.
- Measuring range (PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m³
- Measuring range (PM10): 0~999 ug/m³
- Resolution: 1 ug/m³
- Operating environment: Temperature range: 0-50 ℃
- Operating environment: Humidity range: 0-90% RH
2:1 Simple Design
The monitor makes it easy to take measurements from one room to another in order to get an overview of the concentrations of PM2.5, and PM10 in a home, workplace, school, a daycare center or any other location.
This hand-held device will allow you take a reading of the PM2.5 and PM10 even in a dark environment with a backlight button.It is very simple and easy to operate while you hold it in your palm.
It features a battery alarm function.When the buzzer beeps to indicate low battery,please change the batteries.There is also a button to help you mute the alarm by a press and press it again to enable alarm function.
Main Pollutants In Air
Do you know what's in the air you're breathing?Indoor air can be 5x more polluted than outside, due to everyday factors like fine dust.
Fine particles (PM2.5) are 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and can only be seen with an electron microscope. Fine particles are produced from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processe
Coarse dust particles (PM10) are 2.5 to 10 micrometers in diameter. Sources include crushing or grinding operations and dust stirred up by vehicles on roads.
- Irritation of the eyes, nose and throat
- Coughing, chest tightness and shortness of breath
- Reduced lung function
- Irregular heartbeat
- Asthma attacks
- Heart attacks
- Premature death in people with heart or lung disease
Health standard index:
1. Turn on/off the detector:
Press and hold the power button for 1 second to turn on/off the detector. No operation for 5min, it will turn off, too.
2. Detect the concentration of PM2.5, PM10
Turn on the detector and put it in the environment which needs testing, then the system will automatically detect the concentration of PM2.5, PM10.
3. Power indication
The detector has the function of testing the battery power.
4. Switch of display content
PM2.5 Button: Press it and the system will enter PM2.5 index display interface.
PM10 Button: Press it and the system will enter PM10 index display interface.
Power Button: Press it and then the backlight is turned off; Press it again, the backlight will be turned on.
Play/Stop Button: Under the real-time detection mode, press the button and the current value will be maintained; Press the button again, the detector restore real-time detection mode in which the real-time value of environmental conditions will be showed.
Button: Press the key in the low battery alarm state, the sound is turned off; Press it again, the sound is turned on.
5. Battery replacement
Replace the battery when the detector emits a low battery alarm. Method: use the thumb to press the arrow indicator area on battery cover, and slide the battery cover in the direction of the arrow. Then replace the battery.
1. The sensor used to detect PM2.5, PM10 adopts laser detection theory, so objects like battings and hair should be prevented from entering the detector to avoid influencing the accuracy of test data.
2. Don not put the detector in the environment where the concentration of particles is more than 500ug/m³ for long time. Long-time exposure to high-concentration air pollutants will damage the sensor and make it work improperly.
3. Avoid using the detector in humid environment to make sure the accuracy of test data.
4. Avoid bump, strike and drop.
5. Do not cover the detection port and air outlet port while using the detector.
6. Be cautious of cross-interference.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.