Elitech LD-200 Refrigerant Leak Detector offers the greatest sensitivity and short in response time of any portable refrigerant detector available. This is achieved through the employment of a high sensitive heated diode sensor combined with a sophisticated microprocessor-controlled circuit.
- 【High Sensitivity】 Extremely high sensitivity of 3g/y enables detection of even the smallest leaks
- 【Detects All Common Refrigerants】 R11, R22, R134A, R404a, R410A and all halogenated refrigerants including HFCs, CFCs, HCFCs and blends
- 【Quick Response】 within 3 seconds for prompt detection
- 【7 Adjustable Sensitivity Levels】 To quickly pinpoint leakage in various conditions
- 【Industry Standards Certified】 Conform to CE standard and SAEJ1627 standard
This refrigerant leak detector responds to all halogenated refrigerants (including Chlorine and Fluorine), which include but not limited to:
CFCs: R12, R11, R500, R503, etc.
HCFCs: R22, R123, R124, R502, etc.
HFCs: R134a, R404a, R410a, R407C, etc.
- Maximum Sensitivity: 3g/y
- Sensor of heated diode nanotechnology
- Fixed Probe Length:36.5cm. Replaceable probe
- Warm-up Time: 30 seconds
- Power Supply: Built-in 3.7V Li-1800mA/h rechargeable battery
- Operating Temperature: 0℃-52℃
- Dimensions: 32.2 x 22.4 x 7.4 cm
- Package included: 1xDetector 1xCarry case 1xInstruction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.