Elitech RCW-600WiFi wireless temperature data logger based on the Internet of Things, which is widely used in remote temperature monitoring of foodstuffs, catering, logistics and supply chain industries that require HACCP system certification. It can transmit data by WiFi to our cold-chain cloud platform. Users can view, manage and monitor data online remotely by browser or smart phone APP. It also has functions of alarm reminder via the platform and buzzer.
Elitech RCW-600WiFi wireless temperature data logger has double temperature sensor. With a built-in rechargeable lithium battery, it can provide real-time data uploading and platform alarm service even in case of cold storage power outage.
Export data flexibly in multiple formats via the cloud platform.
No Gateway, no monthly registration fee, 24/7 real-time monitoring
Easy WiFi Setting, 3 Steps to set up
- Add device via Elitech APP
- Connect 600WIFI network
- Go to 192.168.2.1 to complete the Wifi setting as instructed on user manual
- Notice: the reset button is on the back to help reconnect to network.
iOS and Android App
- Support iOS and Android system
- Rich operation functions: settable parameters, traceable device status, data management or export
Push Notification & Alert
Email alerts and audible & visual alarm for excessive temperature or low power, etc. Push time is settable to help user monitor the device any time.
- Run up to 6 hours
- Record 20000 points of data, with no data storage limit in server when device is offline.
- Upload offline data automatically when connecting to network
- Besides Elitech App,Elitech Cloud Portal is accessible to any browser.
- More setting up and management can be achieved once.
Multiple Cloud Services
Standard plan (free) provides email alert, remote setting, and 30 days data review and storage; Advanced and professional plan available, which provide 3~5 years data storage, data export, user management, and FDA service.
|Offline Record Capacity||20,000 points|
|Sensor Type||NTC, Double External 5 Meters Temperature Sensor|
|Temperature Measuring Range||-40℃~80℃|
|Alarm||LED Indicator, Buzzer, Platform Reminder|
|Temperature Accuracy||± 0.5 ℃ (-20 ℃ ~ 40℃); Others, ± 1 ℃|
|Power Supply||5V/1A(DC); Standby Battery: 3.7V 1100mAH lithium battery|
|Record Interval||1 Min to 24 Hours|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.