Upgraded heated diode Sensor
- Equipped with heated diode sensors which is more accurate than corona sensors and get less interference from other gases.
- Helps you quickly identify all halogen-based refrigerants including but not limited to:
- CFCs class: R11, R12, R500, R503, etc.;
- HFCs class: R125, R134a, R404a, R410a, etc.;
- HCFCs class: R22, R123, R124, R502, etc.;
- HCs class: R600a, R290, etc.;
- HFOs class: R1234yf, etc.;
- Mixed refrigerants such as: AZ-50, HP62, MP39, etc.
Adjustable Sensitive and Efficient Detecting
- 6 Levels sensitivity adjustable, up to 3g/yr
- Warming up within 30 seconds, quick response to leakage within 3 seconds;
- Built-in air pump can effectively improve reaction and recovery speed and ensure detection efficiency
- The flexible probe is about 41.7cm long, making it easier to detect deep areas such as cracks that are difficult to be touched.
Audio and Visual Alarm
- Equipped with audio and visual alarm to alert the gas leak and indicate the battery status
Low Battery Consumption
- Inner precise IC with ultra-low power consumption circuit design, more stable, longer battery life; more cost saving
- Only 3 standard AA batteries are required
- The battery indicator that allows you to check the battery at any time and replace the battery in time.