Thank you for choosing our brand-new Elitech refrigerant scale. To use the scale correctly, please read over the manual first, especially the "safety notice". It is suggested to keep the manual properly with the scale or in a place where you can refer to it conveniently.
- 【Charging Valve Included】Come with new charging valve for automatic HAVC filling and recycling; Besides that, there are also a number of required functions such as clearing (peeling), auto power off, battery level indication, unit switching (KG, LB, oz.)
- 【High Accuracy And Resolution】Maximum weighing up to 150kg, high precision up to ±0.05% of readings, resolution up to 5g
- 【Heavy Duty And Tough】The scale body is made of thick aluminum to ensure ruggedness needed for various harsh operation environments, Rubber feet pad is added to soften the impact of daily use.
- 【Universal And Portable】It's also come with carrying case and can be used with all refrigerants
- 【Over-weight Alarm】Scale will beep and red LED light will flash to alarm you when weight is over 150kg.
Weighing Operation: The maximum weight of the scale is 100kg.
- Take out the scale from the package and place it on firm and level surface
- Draw out the spiral line of the hand-held device from the side of the scale
- Press the "power"button on the hand-held device,the buzzer will beep once indicating self-test is finished.
- Press"unit"to switch between "Kg","Oz"and"Lb".
- Press"zero"to zero(tare)the scale
- Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform ;zero (tare) it again to display the weight of refrigerant.
- Observe the change of refrigerant weight real time during charging and recovery.
- Power-on self-test:it lasts less than 2s.
- Tare deduction in full range (100kg)
- The LCD displays numbers from high digit to low digit.The digit that exceeds the digit range will not be displayed
- Auto off:If the weight on the platform does not change for 10 minutes,the scale turns off automatically.
|Max weighing||100kg (220Lb)|
|Power supply||5 AAA Batteries|
|Temperature Fluctuation Range||5℃/h|
|LMC-300 Refrigerant Scale||1 piece|
|AAA Alkline Battery||5 piece|
|User Manual||1 piece|
|Nylon Toolkit||1 piece|
|Charge valve||1 piece|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.