Updated version of the LMC-300 scale, it brings greater performance, reliability, and usability to the trade.
Three display modes: kgs, lbs and oz. Digital Charging Scale Capacity to 330 pounds (150 kilograms).
Equipped with a charging valve.
It has the ruggedness needed for the HVACR field with thick aluminum walls to maintain accuracy, and rubber feet and rubber pad to soften the impact of daily use. It's also can be used with all refrigerants.
Overweight Protection- Gives Alarm when refrigerant charge reaches its maximum capacity, a charging valve is included.
Refrigerant Scale is compact in design completely portable with extreme accuracy.
- Install 5 AAA batteries in the hand-held device.
- Place the platform on a firm and level surface.
- Press the “POWER” button on the hand-held device.
- Press “UNIT” to select proper unit.
- Press “ZERO” to tare the scale.
- Place the object to be weighed until “STABLE”appears stable. Read the weight on the LCD.
- CHARGE: Press “←”charge to set value, and then press to start charging.
- RECOVERY: Press recovery to set value, and then press “←” to start recovery.
- Press “RUN/STOP” solenoid valve is instant on (OPEN icon is always on) or off (OPEN icon is always off).
- Press “HOLD” to lock the current weight value.
|Max weighing||150kg (330Lb)|
|Power supply||5 AAA Batteries|
|Temperature Fluctuation Range||5℃/h|
|LMC-300A Refrigerant Scale||1 piece|
|AAA Alkline Battery||5 piece|
|User Manual||1 piece|
|Nylon Toolkit||1 piece|
|Charge valve||1 piece|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.