Warning: Wear safety goggles when working with refrigerants. Refrigerants can cause eye injury.
Disconnect hoses using extreme caution , Pressurized refrigerant may be present in hoses. Point hoses away from you and anyone nearby.
The gauge can test pressure and temperature, featuring backlight, manual calibration, auto-off, units shift, low battery indicator, etc. With battery life up to six months, the gauge is applied for monitoring pressure of pipelines and pressure vessels in refrigerant and maintenance.
- Pressure measuring range: -0.100 ~ 5.000MPa
- Temperature measuring range: -20°C ~70°C
- Operating temperature and humidity:10°C ~60°C; 35% ~ 85%RH
- Resolution: pressure :0.001MPa; temperature 0.1°C
- Accuracy: pressure :±5%FS (22°C ~ 28°C); temperature 0.1°C
- Battery life: six months
- Power supply: 3V CR2450 button cell
- Sampling Period:1.2s
- Battery Indicator: displays “LOB” at low battery
- Display:30mm*15mm LCD/green back-light auto-off after 6s
- Measurement Units:MPa
- Out-of-Range Alarm: pressure:FULL
- Warranty: one year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.