VG-760 is a digital vacuum gauge for obtaining accurate vacuum measurements during filling refrigerants. It features a professional vacuum sensor to precisely test vacuum. The evacuation of an HVAC and refrigeration system is to evacuate the air and moisture in the system, which, if mixed with refrigerants, may produce an acidic chemical reaction, causing damages to the system in long term. Generally, a system vacuum should be below 700 micron so that the moisture in the system can be effectively reduced. The best vacuum is 300 micron. Common refrigerants cannot meet this requirement. VG-760 is used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality.
- Measuring Range: 0-19000 micron
- Operating Temperature: 0℉~140℉(-178°C~60°C)
- Fitting: 1/4'' Male Flare
- Product Size: 5''*3''*1.5''(127x74x37 mm)
- Power Supply: 3 AA batteries, Battery Life: 300 hours
- Max Overpressure: 27.5 bar
- Accuracy: ±10% or ±10 Micron
- Resolution: 0-400 1 Micron; 400-3000 10 Micron; 3000-10000 100 Micron; 10000-19000 250 Micron
- Auto off time: 15min
Note: Please keep the pressure below 27.5 bar, otherwise the sensor may be damaged.
- New brand vacuum gauge: Used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality of the evacuation in an HVAC and refrigeration system.
- Multiple units: Easy conversion between 8 measurement units: inHg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, Kpa.
- Wide measuring range: accurate measurements from 19,000 Microns (atmosphere) to 0 Micron.
- Battery indicator and long battery life: powered by 3AA batteries, up to working 300 hours.
- Rubberized water-resistant housing (IP65 Rated): ensure a deep vacuum throughout the entire system and prevent the mist when the refrigerant caused by refrigerant bottle blasting. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
- 1 x Wireless Vacuum Gauge
- 3 x AA Battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Zip bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.