Temtop PM-900 is a laser-based particle sensor which uses light scattering method to detect and count particles and calculate PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10 concentration in a given environment. The sensor features an imported processing chip and photosensitive element. Signals are collected and processed by the microprocessor chip and then output in digital format. The sensor is ideal to detect the concentration of different particles precisely in real time.
1. NEW GENERATION LASER PARTICLE SENSOR: Adopted by new-advanced fourth generation laser particle sensor, based on Mie-scattering theory, it can accurately measure PM1.0/PM2.5/PM10, other particles as small as 0.3um, making particle measurement more accurate.
2. ADVANCED MODULE & ALGORITHM: High-performance laser module, depth algorithm optimization compensation,constant airflow system, ensuring more accurate and stable data.
3. DURABLE & LONG LAST: It owns long life up to 20,000 hours contributed by Industrial-grade components.
4. SMART SIZE & EASY INSTALLATION: 12mm ultra-thin volume, embedded built-in interface for quick installation.
5. WIDELY USEAGE: Widely used in air purifiers, air quality detectors, fresh air systems, air conditioners with air purification, automotive and consumer electronics.
Output data: PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10 concentration and particle count
Concentration range (PM2.5): 0-999 ug/m³
Effective range (PM2.5): 0-500 ug/m³
Accuracy: ±10ug/m³(0-100 ug/m³) ±10% (100-500 ug/m³)
Minimum distinguishable Particle diameter: 0.3um
Power supply: 5V±0.1V (Ripple<100mV)
Max working current: 100mA
Working temperature: -10℃-60℃
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.