The Elitech LMC-210A refrigerant scale (150 KG) is very precise and easy to operate with solid construction. Not limited to the refrigerant, it can also be widely used in daily life.
- 【High Capacity & Accuracy】 Digital Charging Scale Capacity is up to 150 kilograms, with high accuracy of ±0.05 % rdg + 10 g
- 【Electronic Refrigerant Scale】Thress display modes: kgs, lbs, and oz.
- 【Durable & Sturdy】Extra large LCD display with background lamp. Slip-Resistant 27CM x 27CM weighing Platform.
- 【Automatic & Universal】This Charging/Recovery scale allows automatic charging or recovery operations. Good for all-sized popular refrigerant tanks. Can be used with all refrigerants.
- 【High Quality】Rugged, compact design, completely portable. Made of high-quality plastic & metal material, durable and sturdy, high accuracy and resolution.
- 【Portable】Carrying case included- goes easily where you need it.
- The scale is designed for a total weight of the refrigerant tank no more than 150Kg.
- Take out the scale from the package, place it on a firm and level surface, and press on the platform.
- Press the Bluetooth button on the platform.
- Take out the hand-held device, press the “POWER” button on the hand-held device until the buzzer beeps once, indicating the self-test is completed.
- Wait until the Bluetooth signal is connected. If yes, the screen displays a Bluetooth icon; If no, it displays.
- Press “UNIT” to switch between “Kg”, “Oz” and “Lb”.
- Press “ZERO” to deduct tare.
- Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform; zero it again to display the weight of the refrigerant.
- Observe the change of refrigerant weight in real-time during charging and recovery.
|Handheld Device Power supply
||5 AAA Alkaline batteries
|scale platform Power supply
||5 AA Alkaline batteries
|Temperature Fluctuation Range
|LMC-210A Refrigerant Scale
|AAA Alkaline Battery
Elitech LMC-210A Related Documents