The temperature data logger is ideal for temperature-sensitive products during storage and transportation. The logger features with a USB port, convenient for technical parameter settings and data export to PDF report. The logger aims to protect the entire storage and shipment process and provides an accurate and reliable temperature monitoring activity.
- 【Multi-use and High Recording Capacity】Up to 16,000 temperature points.
- 【High-precision External Temperature Sensor】A wide temperature range from -121°F to 302°F with high accuracy, up to ±0.5℉, more suitable for a variety of temperature-sensitive products.
- 【Plug and Read】No cable or reader required, the USB connector enables quick connection to PCs to download data.
- 【PDF Report】Auto encrypted and generated PDF report with password protection function; Personalized settings and management provided by free Elitechlog software.
- 【Long Working Life】 Adopting a replaceable lithium battery, it can be stored and used within 2 years*.
- Measuring range: -85℃~150℃ / -121℉~302℉; Resolution:0.1℃
- Accuracy: Temperature: ±0.3℃(-20℃~+40℃);
- ±0.5℃(-50℃~+85℃); ±1℃(others)
- Sensor type: External temperature sensors
- Memory: 16000 points (MAX)
- Logging interval: 10 seconds ~ 24 hours
- Start mode: Button or software
- Stop mode: Button, software or stop when full
- Alarm thresholds: Temperature: up to 3 high limits and 2 low limits
- Dimensions: 103mmx46mmx19mm (LxWxH)
- Alarm type: Single/Cumulative
- Data transmission: USB port
- Report type: PDF format
- Data encryption: Set password to ensure data security
- Battery: 3.6V single-use lithium battery
- Battery life: 2 years (stored and used in a normal temperature environment)
- Protection grade: IP65
- Weight: 60g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.