Elitech WJL-6000 Halogen Leak Detector 100% Elitech new Halogen Gas HFC CFC Refrigerant Leak Detector Checker. --Its advanced detection technology enables it to recognize all HFC (134a) CFC refrigerants. -Audio and visual alerts warn of any leakages, no matter how small.
- 1. Detect all kinds of halogen refrigerant gases;
- 2. Sensitivity adjusted at any time and it can be adjusted automatically to the best state of detecting;
- 3. Inner precise IC with ultra-low power consumption circuit design, more stable, longer battery life;
- 4. Dual-color visual display of battery voltage;
- 5. Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime.
It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
- CFCs e.g.R12, R11, R500, R503, etc.
- HCFCs e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502, etc.
- HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125, etc.
- Blends such as AZ-50, HP62, MP39, etc.
Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment(it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine, and bromine (halogen gases).
Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
||0℃-52℃(30°F to 125°F)
||6 g/yr, for all halogenated refrigerants
||approximately 50 hours normal use
||continuous, no limitation
|Fixed probe length
||approximately 6 seconds
||6V DC, 4 AAA alkaline batteries
Elitech WJL-6000 Refrigerant Leak Detector User Manual