Upgrade version of WJL-6000 refrigerant leak detector.
- 【Detects All Common Refrigerants】 R11, R22, R134A, R404a, R410A and all halogenated refrigerants including HFCs, CFCs, HCFCs and blends
- 【High Sensitivity】 With a maximum sensitivity of up to 5g/yr enables detection of even the smallest leaks
- 【7 Adjustable Sensitivity Levels】 To quickly pinpoint leakage in various conditions
- 【Quick Response】 within 5 seconds for prompt detection
- 【20cm Flexible Probe】 Convenient to detect leakage in hard-to-reach locations
- 【Power Indicator】 Dual-color LED light to indicate battery power, Green indicates sufficient power while orange stands for low power.
- 【Visual and Audible Alarm】 Both LED light flash alarm and buzzer alarm to alert leakage
|Operating temperature||0 ° C-52 ° C (30 ° F to 125 ° F)|
|Maximum sensitivity||0.21oz / yr, suitable for all halogenated refrigerants|
|Battery life||about 50 hours of normal use|
|Operation mode||continuous, unlimited|
|Fixed probe length||7.87 (in)|
|Dimensions||1.37 x 1.37 x 5.90 inches|
|Warm-up time||about 6 seconds|
|Reset time||2 ～ 10 seconds|
|Power supply||6V DC, 4 AAA alkaline batteries|
|Package includes||1 detector, 1 handbag, 1 user manual|
Green flashing indicates that the battery voltage is normal and suitable for operation.
Orange flashing indicates that the battery voltage is close to the limit operating voltage and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.