- Brand new 4-in-1 smart air quality monitor for PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC, and AQI. Bullet point
- Temtop 3rd generation laser particle sensor combined with a unique particle swarm optimization algorithm makes particle measurement more accurate and stable
- Equipped with a pre-calibrated Dart(UK) electrochemical sensor, the monitor provides accurate formaldehyde molecule measurements.
- Detect a wide range of organic pollutants of VOCs.Best for home, office and various occasions.
- Powered by built-in 2200mAh lithium battery that runs up to 6 hours after full cycle charging.◆We offer 3 years warranty and 60 days money-back guarantee.
- Measuring range(PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m³
- Resolution(PM2.5): 0.1ug/m³
- Measuring range(TVOC): 0~5mg/m³
- Resolution(TVOC): 0.01mg/m³
- Measuring range(HCHO): 0~2mg/m³
- Resolution(HCHO): 0.01mg/m³
Temtop M10 Air Quality Detector
M10 combines ease of use and performance.
A simple but powerful air quality detector. The Temtop M10 Air Quality Detector provides exactly what you need to stay on top of your home air quality levels - no more, no less.
It allows you to take a reading of the PM2.5 levels, HCHO, TVOC and AQI. Powered by internal 2200 mAh rechargeable lithium batteries, it can run about 4-6 hours with charging.
- Weight: 198 g
- Dimensions: 81*81*30 mm
- Battery capacity: 2200 mAh. Battery life: 6 hours
- Input voltage: DC 5 V
- Input current: 0.5-1 A
- Sensor life: 3 years
- Battery indicator light
4 in 1 Multi-functional Design
The monitor makes it easy to take measurements from one room to another in order to get an overview of the concentrations of PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC and AQI in a home, workplace, school, a daycare center or any other location.
The indicator lights on the panel indicate the corresponding air quality.
The only home button on the top of the detector, is not only to power on/ off the device.With a click, the interface will change; by double click, the interface will change automatically.
Turn it on and wait for about 10 minutes, use the pin to poke the button until HCHO icon blinks on the screen, then place the detector outside for 10 minutes for ventilation.When HCHO icon does not blink, it indicated that the calibration has finished.
Have it, Drive Safely
For each pollutant an AQI value of 100 generally corresponds to an ambient air concentration that equals the level of the short-term national ambient air quality standard for protection of public health. AQI values at or below 100 are generally thought of as satisfactory. When AQI values are above 100, air quality is unhealthy: at first for certain sensitive groups of people, then for everyone as AQI values get higher.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.