Elitech RC-5+ USB temperature data logger features a plug-and-play USB port interface and allows for faster access to data collected in any cold chain management process. This could be used in pharmaceuticals, food, life science, cooler boxes, medical cabinets, fresh food cabinets, freezer or laboratories.
Different from the normal USB temperature data logger, the RC-5+ temperature data logger has two types of alarms--single and cumulative alarm.
Its robust and compact design satisfies the dynamic demands in any sensitive storage and transportation system. It records real-time temperature that is stored in non-volatile memory for access via the USB port.
- One external sensor (around 39-inch) and one internal sensor, a wide range of temperature measuring (-40℃~+85℃/-40℉~185℉)
- Upgraded version of RC-5 with new functions of Auto PDF report (encrypt-able via PC or Android phones); restart logger by pressing the button; double battery life up to 12 months.
- Built-in USB port, no cable, no reader, even no software required to download data. Low power consumption and battery replaceable; records up to 32,000 points.
- More features as IP 67 waterproof protection, 5 alarm ranges, ℃/℉ options, Excel/PDF report formats, free software for Windows & macOS and etc.
- Requires to set the sensor type to "external" on the software for external sensor usage. Please make sure the external sensor cap is tightened to the device when it starts to record data.
Plug into a computer or Android phone (required OTG converter), read PDF report easily. Restart by pressing and holding the left button.
|Temperature Measurement Range||Internal sensor: -22℉~158℉(-30°C ~+70°C)
External probe: -40°F to 185°F(-40°C ~+85°C)
±0.5℃/±0.9℉(-20℃ ~ 40℃)
|Data Capacity||32,000 readings|
|Logging Interval||10sec - 24hr|
Auto generated PDF report
|Power Supply||Single-use CR2032 replaceable battery|
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
|Certification||EN12830, CE, RoHS|
|Dimensions||80 x 33.5 x 14 mm|
RC-5+ TE is the upgraded version of RC-5 and RC-5+ that comes with:
- Auto PDF Report: The new-added function allows the data logger to generate a PDF report automatically.
- Password Protection: Optional password protection will keep your data’s security.
- Double the Battery Life: RC-5+ is with a battery life up to 12 months (15℃~23℃/45%RH~75%RH), which doubles RC-5 battery life.
- 1 x Elitech RC-5+ Data Logger
- 1 x External Temperature Probe attached to the cap
- 1 x CR2032 Battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 2-Year Calibration Certificate
How to Download Software for Windows & MAC OS？
Please visit https://www.elitecheu.com/pages/software to download and install the software as instructed in the user manual.
- Device Date&Time: Go to Parameter, select the correct time zone and click Save Parameter.
- S/N: Not configurable.
- Trip Description: Configurable. The info entered here will be shown on the report, it can be used to differentiate one logger from another.
- Logginf Interval: Configurable between 10sec and 24hr. Logging interval means how often you want the logger to record a reading, it can be 10S, 1minute or 1day.
- Start Delay(H): Configurable. Means how long the logger will starts recording after you've press the button on the logger.
- Press button: Configurable. Press on the play button for 4 seconds on the logger to start recording while the pause button is to stop recording.
- Temperature Unit: Configurable. Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- High/Low limit: Configurable. The upper and lower alarming point you want to set.
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.