Elitech RC-5+ USB temperature data logger features a plug-and-play USB port interface and allows for faster access to data collected in any cold chain management process. This could be used in pharmaceuticals, food, life science, cooler boxes, medical cabinets, fresh food cabinets, freezer or laboratories.
Different from the normal USB temperature data logger, the RC-5+ temperature data logger has two types of alarms--single and cumulative alarm.
Its robust and compact design satisfies the dynamic demands in any sensitive storage and transportation system. It records real-time temperature that is stored in non-volatile memory for access via the USB port.
|Temperature Measurement Range
||Internal sensor: -22℉~158℉(-30°C ~+70°C)
External probe: -40°F to 185°F(-40°C ~+85°C)
±0.5℃/±0.9℉(-20℃ ~ 40℃)
||10sec - 24hr
Auto generated PDF report
||Single-use CR2032 replaceable battery
||EN12830, CE, RoHS
||80 x 33.5 x 14 mm
RC-5+ TE is the upgraded version of RC-5 and RC-5+ that comes with:
Auto PDF Report: The new-added function allows the data logger to generate a PDF report automatically.
Password Protection: Optional password protection will keep your data’s security.
Double the Battery Life: RC-5+ is with a battery life up to 12 months (15℃~23℃/45%RH~75%RH), which doubles RC-5 battery life.
- 1 x Elitech RC-5+ Data Logger
- 1 x External Temperature Probe attached to the cap
- 1 x CR2032 Battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 2-Year Calibration Certificate
How to Download Software for Windows & MAC OS？
Please visit https://www.elitecheu.com/pages/software to download and install the software as instructed in the user manual.
- Device Date&Time: Go to Parameter, select the correct time zone and click Save Parameter.
- S/N: Not configurable.
- Trip Description: Configurable. The info entered here will be shown on the report, it can be used to differentiate one logger from another.
- Logginf Interval: Configurable between 10sec and 24hr. Logging interval means how often you want the logger to record a reading, it can be 10S, 1minute or 1day.
- Start Delay(H): Configurable. Means how long the logger will starts recording after you've press the button on the logger.
- Press button: Configurable. Press on the play button for 4 seconds on the logger to start recording while the pause button is to stop recording.
- Temperature Unit: Configurable. Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- High/Low limit: Configurable. The upper and lower alarming point you want to set.