Elitech PG-30Pro Digital Manifold Gauge, Digital Pressure Gauge -14.5~500 psi
2 sold in last 8 hours
customers are viewing this product
Elitech PG-30Pro is a digital pressure gauge that measures system pressure in real-time. It features a big artistic screen and batteries with 1-year service life. The gauge has a backlight, auto-off, low battery indication, overload alarm, and other functions. It is designed for use in the piping system, refrigerated systems, and other applications.
- Stable and reliable* temperature-compensated pressure sensor with temperature drift not exceeding 0.05%FS.
- Refrigerant Selection* Built-in 87 common refrigerant PT comparison table for your convenience
- Zero Function* Support for zero correction when deviation occurs at zero
- Overload Alarm* If the pressure is over the range, the screen will display "ALARM". If the overload is too high, the ALARM & backlight will flash simultaneously.
- Big LCD Screen* Big LCD screen (50x26mm) with backlight and visual display of various technical data in sections.
- Auto OFF Time Adjustable* Auto-off time can be adjusted as per need.
- Max/Min Value Memory* Max/Min value can be memorized after the gauge is on, and the value can be cleared manually.
|Pressure range Blue||0 - 500 psi|
|Resolution||0.001MPa, 0. 1psi|
|Temperature unit||℃ / ℉|
|Backlight time||The backlight will be off after 3s, 4s, 5s, 10s or 15s as set in case of no operation.|
|LCD screen with blue backlight||50 x 26 mm|
|Measurement units||MPa, bar, psi, KPa, kg/cm 2, cmHg|
|Auto-off||If this function is enabled the gauge will be off automatically after 10 (or 20, 30, 40 )minutes per your settings. You may also disable this function by setting it as OFF, i. e the gauge will be on all the time.|
|Parameter settings||Auto-off, pressure/temperature unit, backlight time|
|Report||PT table lists the pressure and temperature of 87 types of common refrigerants|
|Battery||3 AAA batteries|
|Battery life||Approx. 1 year, Low battery indication at the low battery level|
|Operating environment||Temperature: -10℃~60℃; Humidity 35% - 85%RH|
|Overpressure alarm||ALARM shows on the top right of the screen if the blue gauge pressure goes above 500psi and the red gauge above 800psi; ALARM shows with backlight flashing if the blue gauge pressure goes above 625psi and the red gauge above 1000psi.|
Elitech PG-30Pro Related Documents
Based on 1 review