Wireless hand device(effective distance:10 m) and mobile software
High Accuracy and Resolution: ±0.5% rdg+10g
Greater performance reliability and usability
Greatest resolution in the industry and no compromise on capacity(150kg)
Unit can switch between kg, oz and lb
Free of coil cord, real-time view and control via mobile app, real-time control charging and recovery process,easy operation.
- Please use the scale in specified environment to avoid error or damage of the sensor.
- Please do not use chemical solvent or corrosive liquid to clean the scale.
- Please do not disassemble the scale body and inner device; otherwise ,it may cause great weighing error.
- Please do not pull the spiral line hard in case measuring error is enlarged or the sensor damaged
- Remove the batteries if the scale is not to be used foe a long time in case the leakage corrodes the scale. The batteries included are not rechargeable. Please do not charge them.
- Take out the scale from the package and place it on firm and level surface
- Press the "power" button on the hand-held device;
- Press"unit"to switch between "Kg", "Oz" and "Lb".
- Press"zero"to zero to deduct tare
- Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform ;zero it again to display the changing weight of refrigerant.
- Press"HOLD"to lock the current value. It will not change with the weight on the platform.
- Power-on self-test lasts less than 2s.
- Tare deduction in full range(LMC-310:100KG(220Lb),LMC-310A:150KG )
- The LCD displays numbers from high digit to low digit. The digit that exceeds the digit range will not be displayed
- Auto off: If the weight on the platform does not change for 10 minutes ,the scale turns off automatically. When the hand-held device fails in communication with the platform 2 minutes, the scale turns off automatically.
- When the platform is in low battery, the charging valve is disabled to open, Please replace the batteries.
- Press to light the backlight and it will last for 10s.
- Press and hold for 3s to keep the backlight on all the time, buzzer will beep once as indication.
- Press again to turn off the backlight.
|Max weighing||150kg (220Lb)|
|Power supply||5 AAA Batteries|
|Temperature Fluctuation Range||5℃/h|
|LMC-310A Refrigerant Scale||1 piece|
|AAA Alkline Battery||5 piece|
|User Manual||1 piece|
|Nylon Toolkit||1 piece|
|Charge valve||1 piece|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.