If your professional work involves food or pharmaceutical products, you know that the storage temperature of your goods should not exceed specific limit values under any circumstances. The Elitech LogEt 8 UTE mini temperature data logger helps you comply with the specified temperature ranges. It records the temperature values reliably and thus ensures uninterrupted measurement data recording and documentation.
You can save up to 16 000 readings with the Elitech LogEt 8 UTE ultra low temperature data logger securely. Particularly practical: the data logger has water spray and jet protection according to IP 65. This enables it to be left in the measuring location even when warehouses are being cleaned. The temperature data logger is also suitable for temperature control in refrigerators or cold stores, because it can be used at temperatures down to -196 °C.
- Measuring range: -196℃~+150℃/-320.8℉~302℉; Resolution:0.1℃
- Accuracy: Temperature: ±0.3℃(-20℃~+40℃); ±0.5C(-50C~+85 C)±1C(-100C~+150 C); ±2℃(others)
- Sensor type: External temperature sensors
- Recording data: Maximum 16000 points
- Logging interval: 10 seconds ~ 24 hours
- Start mode: Button or software
- Stop mode: Button, software or stop when full
- Alarm thresholds: Temperature: up to 3 high limits and 2 low limits
- Dimensions: 103mmx46mmx19mm (LxWxH), or 4.05"*1.81"*0.75"
- Alarm type: Single/Cumulative
- Data transmission: USB port
- Report type: PDF format
- Data encryption: Set password to ensure data security
- Battery: 3.6V single use lithium battery
- Waterproofing grade: IP65
- Weight: 60g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.