Temtop M2000 2nd CO2 Air Quality Monitor, Air Quality Detector for PM2.5 PM10 Particles CO2 HCHO
- Exportable data: The M2000 2nd air quality meter has developed a data export function that allows you to download all recorded data for CO2, PM2.5, PM10, particle count, HCHO, temperature, and humidity via a USB cable. Conforms to ISO quality standards
- Audible alarm: Adjustable alarm value for PM2.5, CO2, HCHO concentration. The air quality monitor warns you when the readings are outside the limit you set.
- Energy-saving mode: The unit switches off automatically after 1 hour of inactivity. Note: The auto power-off function is not valid in the histogram interface.
- Zero calibration: Removes all traces of the electrochemical formaldehyde sensor, laser particle sensor, and carbon dioxide sensor to give the unit a reference value. Note PM2.5 is not available.
- The built-in 3000 mAh battery comes with a handy USB charging cable (charging plug not included) and can be used for up to 6 hours after charging.
|Battery Capacity||3000 mAh|
|Battery Life||6-8 h|
|Display||TFT Color Screen|
|PM2.5||Senser: Laser PM Sensor
Measuring Range: 0-999 ug/m3
Accuracy: ±10 ug/m3(0-100ug/m3);±10%(100-500 ug/m3)
|PM10||Senser: Laser PM Sensor
Measuring Range: 0-999 ug/m3
Accuracy: ±15 ug/m3(0-100ug/m3);±15%(100-500 ug/m3)
|Carbon Dioxide(CO2)||Senser: Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR)CO2 Sensor
Measuring Range: 0-5000 ppm
Resolution: 1 ppm
Accuracy: ±(50ppm + 5% reading)
|HCHO||Optimum Measurement Range: 0-2 mg/m3
Measurement limits: 5 mg/m3
Accuracy:±0.03 mg/m3(0-0.3 mg/m3); ±10%(0.3-1mg/m3)
|Operation Environment||Temperature Range: 0~50℃
Humidity Range: 0~90%RH
Atmospheric Presssure: 1 atm
6 Monitoring Objects*
The Temtop M2000C 2nd Air Quality Detector allows you to take a reading of the CO2, PM2.5, PM10, Temperature, and Humidity. Data could be formed into a histogram and displayed in real-time.
Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable battery, the air quality monitor can work continuously for at least 6 hours when fully charged.
|Data Export Function||/||√|
need to be used after calibration
|Service life: 5 years|
|Temperature & Humidity Sensor||Si7020 series
Accuracy ±0.4℃, ±4%H
|Swiss SHT3X series
Accuracy ±0.3℃, ±2%H
|CO2 Sensor||China Weisheng
Lifetime 5 years Range 400-5000ppm
|Swedish S8 series
Accuracy 40ppm ±3%
Lifetime 15 years
Range 400-5000ppm, up to 10000ppm range
( S8 sensor has accuracy guaranteed at 400-5000ppm accuracy is not guaranteed between 400-5000ppm or 5000-10000ppm )
Temtop M2000 2nd CO2 Air Quality Monitor User Manual
Temtop M2000 2nd CO2 Air Quality Monitor ECM Certificate Certification
Bought to look at pm levels when using our wood burner and co² levels in our house. PM levels are OK but interesting to look at. Co² levels are an eye opener, 600ppm at bed time and 1700ppm in the morning. We have been sealing our house up to stop draughts and reduce energy. 2 people and 2 dogs need ventilation or a MVHR system installed. Thus unit and my infra red camera are the best devices I have purchased in the last couple of years. The battery lasts a long time but I'm only using it for short period, not constant monitoring. Not used the export feature yet.
Excellent instrumentation with a great price