Temtop P10, 2 in 1 air quality monitor, is designed for PM2.5 which is considered as the most hazardous pollutant to human health. Please kindly note that PM2.5, diameter≤2.5μm, can be inhaled and absorbed by a human.
This air quality detector comes with 3rd generation Temtop particle sensor, which improves the stability, consistency, and accuracy. Below is the specification that we did.
- To improve stability: we use a more stable and professional QSI laser diode as the light source.
- To improve consistency: we design flexible fan controlling tech to keep the inhaled air samples become more balanced.
- To improve accuracy: we optimized the PSO algorithm to achieve more accurate data.
Meanwhile, the VA - LCD screen of Temtop P10 clearly shows the PM2.5 value. There is a three-color indicator visually indicating the AQI reading of PM2.5 and makes the pollution level clearer and easier to read.
- Temtop 3rd generation laser particle sensor combined with a unique particle swarm optimization algorithm makes particle measurement more accurate and stable.
- Full VA-LCD screen and lights indicator give clear readings on particle pollutants and their relative AQI level.
- Multi-functional button: one click to switch interface, double click to auto loop, long-press to turn on/off.
- Built-in 2200mAh lithium battery that runs up to 6 hours after full cycle charging.
Air is invisible and it's hard to determine whether our air quality is healthy or not. With the Temtop P10, however, you'll be equipped with one of the world's most accurate and smallest air quality monitors - so that you can monitor your air quality on the go. It detects particulate matter PM2.5 in real-time.
- Weight:0.44 LB
- Dimensions: 3.2*3.2*1.21 mm
- Battery capacity: 2200 mAh
- Battery life: 6 hours
- Input voltage: DC5V
- Measuring range(PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m3
- Resolution(PM2.5): ug/m3
- PM2.5 sensor life: 3 years
- Input current: 0.5-1A
Have it, Sweet Dream
PM2.5 are 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and can only be seen with an electron microscope. Fine particles are produced from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processes.
Have it, Better Work
HCHO is colorless, poisonous, highly water-soluble gas with an obnoxious odor. Used in the manufacture of disinfectants, preservatives, and hundreds of industrial and consumer products such as adhesives, carpeting, decorative paneling, foam insulation, drapery, fiber and particle boards, and permanent press fabrics.
Have it, Good Healthy
TVOC is a grouping of a wide range of organic chemical compounds to simplify reporting when these are present in ambient air or emissions. Many substances, such as natural gas, could be classified as volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Have it, Drive Safely
For each pollutant, an AQI value of 100 generally corresponds to an ambient air concentration that equals the level of the short-term national ambient air quality standard for protection of public health. AQI values at or below 100 are generally thought of as satisfactory. When AQI values are above 100, air quality is unhealthy: at first for certain sensitive groups of people, then for everyone as AQI values get higher.
|Battery capacity||2200 mAh|
|Battery life||6 hours|
|Input voltage||DC 5V|
|PM2.5 Measuring range||0~999 ug/m3|
|PM2.5 Resolution||0.1 ug/m3|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.