Elitech RC-4HC Temperature and Humidity Data Logger (USB)
Elitech(UK) RC-4HC Mini Temperature and Humidity Data Logger is mainly used for temperature and humidity recording during storage and transportation of foodstuff, medicine, chemicals and other products, especially widely used in all links of warehousing, logistics and cold chain, such as refrigerated containers, refrigerated trucks, refrigerated package, cold storage, laboratory, etc.
- Temperature measurement range: -30℃~+60℃;
- Temperature accuracy: -30℃~+60℃, ±1℃;others, ±1.5℃;
- Temperature unit: ℃ or ºF optional, set through RC-4H data management software.
- Humidity measurement range: 0~99%RH
- Humidity accuracy: ±3%RH(25℃,20~90%RH),others,±5%RH;
- Resolution: Temperature 0.1℃;Humidity 0.1%RH;
- Record capacity: RC-4HA 8000 points(MAX); RC-4HC 16000 points(MAX);
- Record interval: 10 s~24 hour adjustable;
- Communication interface: USB interface;
- Power supply: inner CR2450 battery or power supply via USB interface;
- Battery life: in normal temperature, if the record interval sets as 15 minutes, it could be used above one year.
- Ambient environmental temperature: -30℃~+60℃;in the low-temperature environment, LCD displays slowly, while it has not an impact on the normal measuring nor recording. Once the temperature recovers, it could display normally.
Elitech RC-4HC Related Documents
Bought one to monitor a radiator to determine the duty cycle of the central heating. Worked really well, so bought a second to use outdoors and allow me to correlate the heating with the weather conditions. Excellent gadgets.
This is one of the best instruments I have ever used. I have several Meters for multipurpose and this unit is the best in terms of efficiency, design, software. If you really need to monitor Temp and Hum and log the information there is no chance to go wrong with this unit.
The device itself is very easy to use. It has a single button, which you press to begin recording, and to cycle through the current, maximum and minimum temperature values on the LED display. It therefore lets me crudely monitor the conditions without having to upload all the data.
I have been using this device continuously for a week now, and have to say I am extremely satisfied in its performance. I needed a data logger to monitor the temperature and humidity in my refrigerator, and given the cheap price and good reviews on their other products, I figured it was worth giving Elitech a go.