The Elitech LMC-200 refrigerant scale (100 KG) is very precise and easy to operate with a solid construction. Not limited with refrigerant, it can also be widely used in daily life.
- 【Accurate and Capable】With accuracy: ±0.05% of reading +10g and high resolution of 5g, this scale can weigh up to 100 kilograms
- 【Rugged and Durable】Large 23CM x 23CM weighing platfrom made of aviation aluminum platform and high-quality rubber ensures extra durability to withstand all kinds of tough operation and environments.
- 【Two Weight Units Selectable】Weight display in kgs or lbs.
- 【Rugged Carrying Case Included】Take the scale to where you need it easily.
- 【Long Working Hour】The battery lasts for up to 30 hours with the backlit LCD can auto shut-off after 10 minutes unused and backlit auto shut-off after 10 seconds of unused
- Take out the scale from the package and place it on firm and level surface.
- Draw out the spiral line of the hand-held device from the side of the scale.
- Press the "power"button on the hand-held device, the buzzer will beep once indicating self-test is finished.
- Press"unit" to switch between "Kg", "Oz" and "Lb".
- Press "zero" to zero(tare) the scale.
- Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform; zero (tare) it again to display the weight of refrigerant.
- Observe the change of refrigerant weight in real time during charging and recovery.
Over Range Indication: If the weight applied to the weighing platform exceeds the maximum weight(100kg), characters"full" will appear on the screen and red LED will flash to indicate alarm.
Battery Level Indicator: The battery power is indicated in segments, which reduces with power consumption until the frame of batter icon flashes. Later on, the LCD will become unstable. Please change batteries before the LCD indicates unstable in case error message affects the normal use of the scale.
||5 AAA Batteries
|Temperature Fluctuation Range
|LMC-200 Refrigerant Scale
|AAA Alkaline Battery
Elitech LMC-200 Related Documents