Thank you for choosing the Elitech refrigerant scale. To use the scale correctly, please read over the manual first, especially the "safety notice".
It is suggested to keep the manual properly with the scale or in a place where you can refer to it conveniently.
"LAMP": Press to light the backlight and it will last for 10s. Press and hold for 3s to keep the backlight on all the time, the buzzer will beep once as an indication. Press again to turn off the backlight.
- Wireless hand device(effective distance:10 m) and mobile software
- High Accuracy and Resolution: ±0.5% rdg+10g
- Greater performance reliability and usability
- Greatest resolution in the industry and no compromise on capacity(150kg)
- The unit can switch between kg, oz, and lb
Weighing operation: The maximum weight of the scale is 100 kg.
- Take out the scale from the package and place it on a firm and level surface;
- Draw out the spiral line of the hand-held device from the side of the scale;
- Press the "power" button on the hand-held device, the buzzer will beep once indicating the self-test is finished;
- Press"unit"to switch between "Kg", "Oz"and"Lb";
- Press"zero" to zero(tare) the scale;
- Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform; Zero (tare) it again to display the weight of the refrigerant.
- Observe the change of refrigerant weight in real-time during charging and recovery.
Over range indication:
- If the weight applied to the platform exceeds the maximum weight(100kg), characters "FULL" will appear on the LCD screen, buzzer beeps and red LED will flash to indicate alert.
- To prevent damage to the scale and sensor, please do not place objects over 100Kg on the scale platform for a long time.
- Power-on self-test: it lasts less than 2s.
- Tare deduction in full range(100kg).
- The LCD displays numbers from high digit to low digit. The digit that exceeds the digit range will not be displayed.
- Auto-off: If the weight on the platform does not change for 10 minutes, the scale turns off automatically.
- Please use the scale in the specified environment to avoid error or damage to the sensor.
- Please do not use chemical solvent or corrosive liquid to clean the scale.
- Please do not disassemble the scale body and inner device; otherwise, it may cause a great weighing error.
- Please do not pull the spiral line hard in case the measuring error is enlarged or the sensor damaged
- Remove the batteries if the scale is not to be used for a long time in case the leakage corrodes the scale. The batteries included are not rechargeable. Please do not charge them.
Elitech LMC-310 Related Documents