Free App (supported ioS and Android): Settable high/low-pressure alarm, you can receive remote notifications when readings move beyond a predetermined value. The data could be saved and exported in Excel and PDF format.
Offline Record: The wireless Bluetooth pressure digital gauge can record data offline and transmit the current pressure value to the app automatically which helps you search for data at any time and place.
Multiple Refrigerants: Support the saturated temperature-pressure comparison table more of 87 kinds of refrigerants. And
7 Units Available: can be alternated between 7 measurement units: psi, kg/m, cmHg, inHg, bar, Kpa, Mpa
Automatic Calculation: Super-heat and sub-cool can be calculated automatically to reduce the error by manual calculation, and get this parameter directly.
Waterproof: The pressure gauge is made by ABS and PPT and the waterproof level is IP65.
Real-time display of current pressure value, Auto calculation of the degree of super-heat and sub-cool, Various types of refrigerants are available, Settable high / low pressure alarm.
|Pressure measuring range
||psi, kg/cm2, cmHg, bar, kPa, MPa
|Maximum overload pressure
||1/8" Male NPT
Package: 1 x PGW500, 3 x AA Alkaline Battery, 1 x User Manual, 1 x 1/4” Male Adapter, 1 x 1/4”Female Adapter, 1 x Bent Adapter
- Please use the gauge in a specified environment to avoid error or damage of the sensor;
- Please do not use chemical solvent or corrosive to clean the gauge;
- Please do not disassemble the gauge;
- Remove the batteries if the gauge is not be used for a long time in case the leakage corrodes the gauge. The batteries included are not rechargeable. Please do not charge them.
Before the gauge accesses the system, press the power button to power it on. The gauge displays P500. Then it will conduct self-test until pressure value is displayed.
After the gauge is turned on, press and hold to make the screen display O. Note: It is possible to zero when the pressure value is below 10psi.
- Make sure interface type matches with the access system. If not, please use the included adapter.
- Press and release to turn on the backlight. The backlight will be auto off two minutes later. Press in two minutes to turn off backlight directly.
- Press and hold to switch measurement units.
- Press and release to enable a wireless connection. Press it again to disable the wireless connection.
- Press and hold until REC" appears in the screen to enable record function. Press and hold again to disable this function.