- Auto-generated and encrypted PDF report: Data could be queried, saved, printed, and exported in word/excel/txt /PDF format
- Wide measuring range: High accuracy, -30 ~ +70 °c with an internal sensor and large record capacity of 32000 points. ℃ or ℉ optional
- Easy to use: Long battery life & 10s ~ 24hour adjustable record intervals; over Temperature Alarm & Upper/Lower Limits
- Mac/Win supported: Free software supporting windows & macos systems; Data exchange with computer by USB without cable
- Multi-boot function: The reusable temperature logger, reboot by pressing button or operating on software
Elitech RC-5+ USB temperature data logger features a plug-and-play USB port interface and allows for faster access to data collected in any cold chain management process. This could be used in pharmaceuticals, food, life science, cooler boxes, medical cabinets, fresh food cabinets, freezer or laboratories. Different from the normal USB temperature data logger, the RC-5+ temperature data logger has two types of alarms--single and cumulative alarm. Its robust and compact design satisfies the dynamic demands in any sensitive storage and transportation system. It records real time temperature that is stored in non-volatile memory for access via the USB port.
Multi-use Data Logger
- Newly upgraded reusable temperature logger for RC-5.
- USB disk design, no cable or driver needed,plug and read(Android Phone OTG supported)
- Further setup and management can be done via elitec log software (MAC OS and Windows support)
Wide Temperature Range & Large Capacity
- Temperature range: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Large recording capacity: 32,000 points
- Fast Response time
- Powerful LCD indication with key statistic information, convenient to check your data at any time
- Over temperature alarm & upper/lower limits can be set
- MAX/MIN values available
- Record interval: 10s~24h adjustable
Upgraded from RC-5, RC-5+ improved as below:
1. Automatic Generate PDF Report
The new-added function allows data logger to generate PDF report automatically.
2. Password Protection
Optional password protection for Report will keep your data safe
3. Double the Battery Life
Comparing with RC-5 6 months battery life.
RC-5+ is with a battery life up to 12 months (15℃~23℃/45%RH~75%RH)
4. Button Restart for Repeating Record
By holding the left button to restart the data logger, it is convenient for multi-use purpose and the stored data will be cleared simultaneously.
1 x Elitech RC-5+ Data Logger; 1 x CR2032 battery; 1 x Instruction
- Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor, no external sensor supported
- Communication interface: USB
- Power supply: CR2032 battery
- Waterproof: IP67
- CE certificate
- Multiple use: data can be removed and start a new round by our software
- Temperature unit: ℃ or ℉ optional
- Record capacity: 32000 points (MAX)
Free Elitechlog Software for Windows&macOS
Firstly, please download and install the software instructed on the user manual.
Meanings of the Setting Parameters:
Log Clock: Not configurable. But the time will sync with that on the computer after our user click the Save Parameter button under the Parameter tab.
S/N: Not configurable.
Trip Description: Configurable. The info entered here will be shown on the report, it can be used to differentiate one logger from another.
Log interval: Configurable. Means how often our user want the logger to perform a reading, it can be 10S, 1minute or 1day.
Start Delay(H): Configurable. Means after you press the button on the logger, how long it would wait to officially start logging.
Press button: Configurable. Means after we press the triangle button for 4 seconds on the logger to start logging, we can still press this very button to stop the logger.
Temperature Unit: Configurable.Celsius or Fahrenheit.
High/Low limit: Configurable.The upper and lower alarming point you want to set.
Temperature sensitive products such as foods, pharmaceuticals, and some chemicals are often monitored during shipment and logistics operations. Exposure to temperatures outside of an acceptable range, for a critical time period, can degrade the product or shorten shelf life.
When specific laboratory or room climates are required, this data logger can reliably track temperature measurements at a variety of data sampling rates. The convenient plug-and-play design allows you to upload raw data, graph it, and share reports quickly.
Climate-controlled food processing or woodworking facilities require specific temperature conditions for inventory. A data logger helps recognize trends in environmental conditions, helping to troubleshooting HVAC problems before they get worse.
Measure, store, graph and compare meteorological data using a high-quality data logger that captures temperature. Track trends and changes in the weather using the detailed-oriented software program included with the RC-5+.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.