If your professional work involves food or pharmaceutical products, you know that the storage temperature of your goods should not exceed specific limit values under any circumstances. The Elitech LogEt 8 PTE mini temperature data logger helps you comply with the specified temperature ranges. It records the temperature values reliably and thus ensures uninterrupted measurement data recording and documentation.
You can save up to 16 000 readings with the Elitech LogEt 8 PTE ultra-low temperature data logger securely. Particularly practical: the data logger has water spray and jet protection according to IP 65. This enables it to be left in the measuring location even when warehouses are being cleaned. The temperature data logger is also suitable for temperature control in refrigerators or cold stores because it can be used at temperatures down to -85 °C.
- Built-in Sensor: Equipped with Swiss-made high accurate temperature and external sensor provides temperature range -85°C to 85°C, Accuracy:±0.3°C
- Large Data Capacity: Simultaneously record 16,000 point temperature data
- Plug and Read: USB design, no software, and cable needed
- PDF reports: It also supports the automatic generation of PDF data reports without software, which makes it easy to quickly view and make decisions.
- LCD Display: Rich LCD display instructions, indicates important statistical information including °C and °F unit, temperature data, alarm information and date and time, etc.
- Waterproof grade: IP65 waterproofing, suitable for cold chain transportation, life science, pharmacy, medical science, etc
- Measuring range: -85℃~150℃ / -121℉~302℉; Resolution:0.1℃
- Accuracy: Temperature: ±0.3℃(-20℃~+40℃);
- ±0.5℃(-50℃~+85℃); ±1℃(others)
- Sensor type: External temperature sensors
- Recording date: Maximum 16000 points
- Logging interval: 10 seconds ~ 24 hours
- Start mode: Button or software
- Stop mode: Button, software or stop when full
- Alarm thresholds: Temperature: up to 3 high limits and 2 low limits
- Dimensions: 103mmx46mmx19mm (LxWxH)
- Alarm type: Single/Cumulative
- Data transmission: USB port
- Report type: PDF format
- Data encryption: Set password to ensure data security
- Battery: 3.6V single-use lithium battery
- Battery life: 2 years (stored and used in a normal temperature environment)
- Waterproof grade: IP65
- Weight: 60g