Elitech WJL-6000 Halogen Leak Detector 100% Elitech new Halogen Gas HFC CFC Refrigerant Leak Detector Checker. --Its advanced detection technology enables it to recognize all HFC (134a) CFC refrigerants. -Audio and visual alerts warn of any leakages, no matter how small.
1. Detect all kinds of halogen refrigerant gases;
2. Sensitivity adjusted at any time and it can be adjusted automatically to the best state of detecting;
3. Inner precise IC with ultra-low power consumption circuit design, more stable, longer battery life;
4. Dual-color visual display of battery voltage;
5. Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime.
It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
- CFCs e.g.R12, R11, R500, R503, etc.
- HCFCs e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502, etc.
- HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125, etc.
- Blends such as AZ-50, HP62, MP39, etc.
Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gases).
Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as per chloroethylene.
|Operating temperature||0℃-52℃(30°F to 125°F)|
|Maximum sensitivity||6 g/yr, for all halogenated refrigerants|
|Battery life||approximately 50 hours normal use|
|Operating mode||continuous,no limitation|
|Fixed probe length||20cm|
|Warm-up time||approximately 6 seconds|
|Reset time||2-10 seconds|
|Power supply||6V DC, 4 AAA alkaline batteries|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.